Silane / Nanotechnology Antistripping & Warm Mix Additive
Keeping pace with developments in Antistripping agent and adhesion promoter technology, our extensive R&D has led to the development of Silane based antistripping agent
ENVIRO ANTISTRIP – SILANE.
This organo silicon compound, is a highly effective anti-stripping agent and adhesion promoter for asphalt and bitumen. Our silane based antistrip additive is extremely powerful, and its dosage starts from 0.05% by weight of Bitumen.
The pour point and cloud point of silane antistripping agent is well below - 5 Celcius
Silane antistripping agents are available for all markets including USA, South Africa, Netherlands, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina , United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Chile, Russia etc.
- These products are based on nanotechnology and are extremely powerful products.
- They also have the added advantage of being environment friendly as compared to amine based products.
- Based on this silane nanotechnology, we have also developed excellent warm mix additive. This product is odor free, easy to use and can be used with all types of binders like PMB, CRMB etc.
- Our product lowers the compaction temperature of mix by 30 - 35 Degrees Celcius.
- Mixing temperature can be reduced by 10 - 15 Degrees Celcius.
- Our warm mix additive for roads is non corrosive and has minimal odors.